The countdown begins! Nine days until Christmas!
Season’s Greetings from Pensacola Real Estate Professionals! We have the perfect Go-To Centerpiece Recipe, that may become a holiday tradition for you. It is incredibly easy and impressive Orange-Ginger Glazed Ham!
This recipe has only 5 ingredients and takes a mere 10 minutes to prep!
Want it to be even easier? Use a ham, that is already spiral cut.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 120 minutes
Yield: 8 servings
1 (7 to 8 pound) bone-in shank end smoked ham half
1 jar (12 ounces) orange marmalade
2 Tablespoon, plus 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
2 Teaspoons grated fresh ginger
3 Tablespoons cranberry, orange or pomegranate juice
1. Position oven rack in bottom third of oven; preheat to 325 degrees F.
2. Line a rimmed baking sheet with heavy duty aluminum foil and coat with non-stick cooking spray.
3. Using a sharp knife, score fat on ham in a diamond pattern.
4. Place ham face down in roasting pan.
5. Cover loosely with foil. Roast 1 – 1/2 hours.
6. Increase oven temperature to 425 degrees.
7. Mix marmalade, mustard and ginger in a medium bowl until blended; reserve half (about 3/4 cup).
8. Remove ham from oven; brush with some of the glaze.
9. Continue to roast, uncovered, 30 minutes, brushing with more glaze after 15 minutes, or until internal temperature registers 160 degrees F on an instant-read thermometer.
10. Remove ham from oven and let rest 20 minutes.
11. Slice and transfer to platter.
12. Stir juice into reserved glaze and serve on the side to drizzle over ham.
And Wallah! You have a glorious ham, which will be the centerpiece of your holiday meal! We hope you enjoy this recipe. Please share some favorites of yours here. We’d love to share yours with our readership.
Wishing you joy, happiness and a table filled with bountiful delights!